Virtual Hosting Company is pleased to provide the following Status Update for the IRC Provisioning System for WHMCS. Over the past ten days, our team has been actively pushing forward with the Development and Testing of the IRC Provisioning System for WHMCS. We’ve restructured the entire Server-Side, ServerClient, system, updating the overall operational control of the system. Read more to see the most recent improvements.
- ServerClient – Updated to support CentOS and Debian Operating Systems — Additional Operating Systems coming with our next release!
- ServerClient – Re-written to implement newer versions of PHP while maintaining legacy PHP support.
- ServerClient – Updated internal functionality to completely remove previously used
globalsto improve security on the system. This change allows the system to run without the risk of the requirement that the registrar_globals configuration is enabled. This improves the security of the system.
- ServerClient – Updated internal functionality to reduce direct calls to the system (you can now call multiple commands from a single request). (Ex: php serverclient.php Provision Usage will run both the Provisioning and Usage processes. Note: Tasks will run in order of the call issued.
- ServerClient – Updated / Modified functionality for certain calls for the Debian Operating System as functionality was different than expected/received in CentOS
- ServerClient – Updated / MOdified functionality for certain calls for the CentOS Operating System to improve the ease of operation.
Additional changes are in place in the Addon, Widget, and Provisioning Module, which are all updated for PHP 8.1 support.
Interested in seeing the IRC Provisioning System for WHMCS in use? Virtual Hosting Company is utilizing the software now on our IRC Bouncer, IRC Shell, and IRC Server Shell Solutions!
What’s happening in your mind about this post !
You must be logged in to post a comment.