We’ll come on-site and diagnose your computer problems; provide you with a recommendation for repairs, replacements, or upgrades; and work towards resolving the issue(s) you’re experiencing.
- Hardware Diagnostics
- Software Diagnostics
- System Report
- Recommendations for Repair
Note: If you decide to go with our recommendations, this fee will be reduced and merged with the invoice for the overall repair fees.
Let us provide your antidote! Our technician work for up to three hours to remove your virus and restore your system to its’ previous state.
- Virus Scan and Removal
- Rootkit Scan and Removal
- Malware Scan and Removal
- AntiVirus Software Installation
Includes up to three hours of removal services. Additional time billed at $25.00/hour. Special Note: Non-virus related services will be charged as a separate service.
Networking Setup and Security
Wireless or Wired; existing hardware or new; let us determine your needs and make suggestions to get you going.
- Diagnostics of existing Network
- Modifications of existing Network
- Creation of Network from Ground Up
- Securing of Wireless Network
- Network Diagram of Completed Network
- Additional Hardware & Cabling
We can update or replace your Motherboard, Power Supply, Hard Disk Drive, RAM, and Expansion Cards. We handle hardware and upgrades on both Personal Computers and Apple Systems.
- Power Supply
- Hard Disk Drive
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Expansion Cards (Video Card, Network Adapters, etc.)
Operating System Reinstallation
A fresh reload of your systems’ Operating System, restoring your system to factory defaults or better.
- Wiping of Hard Drive
- Installation of Operating System*
- Processing of all current updates
- Installation of basic AntiVirus Software
- Installation of basic AntiMalware Software
* = License / Certificate of Authenticity not included
A valid COA or CD Key is required for licensed software.