Virtual Hosting Company is pleased to provide the following Status Update for the IRC Provisioning System for WHMCS. Over the past two months, our team has been hard at work bringing updated compatibility to the IRC Provisioning System. Development started on the Server Side module, bringing updated OS Support, updated PHP support, and improved functionality. It has continued on the AddOn and Provisioning modules as well. But we’ll get more into that below (and more on the Release Date). The bigger news is that the IRC Provisioning System 4.1 has now entered the Beta Testing phase!
- ServerClient – Updated to support CentOS and Debian Operating Systems — Additional Operating Systems coming next year!
- ServerClient – Re-written to implement newer versions of PHP while maintaining legacy PHP support.
- ServerClient – Updated internal functionality to remove previously used globals to improve security on the system.
- ServerClient – Updated internal functionality to reduce direct calls to the system (you can now call multiple commands from a single request).
- ServerClient – Updated / Modified functionality for certain calls for the Debian Operating System as functionality was different than expected/received in CentOS
- ServerClient – Updated / MOdified functionality for certain calls for the CentOS Operating System to improve the ease of operation.
We’ve got a few other changes applied to our AddOn and Provisioning Module, but those details (as well as the full Change Log) will be coming out on Release Day.
Interested in Helping Out?
At Virtual Hosting Company, we’re always interested in hearing your ideas and/or suggestions related to the IRC Provisioning System for WHMCS. Additionally, if you have both a Suggestion and a method in which we can implement it, we’d be happy to discuss this suggestion with you. Please feel free to contact us at any time either here through our Website or on one of our Social Media platforms (Facebook and Twitter).